Olivia Munn and John Mulaney are expecting their first child together

 



Famed actor Olivia Munn is pregnant with her and comedian boyfriend John Mulaney's first child, not long after the two started dating.  

The comedian made the announcement on Late Night with Seth Meyers saying the Newsroom actor was pregnant with their first child.

“I packed a lot into this. … Is it September now? I went to rehab in September, I got out in October, I moved out of my home from my ex-wife [Tendler],” he said as he reflected on his year.

“Then in the spring I went to Los Angeles and met and started to date a wonderful woman named Olivia,” he shared.

As he waxed poetic about Munn, Mulaney added: “And we’re having a baby together. I was nervous when I was about to say the news!”

“Olivia and this baby have helped save me from myself in this early journey out of recovery,” e said.